Sunday, May 20, 2007

Let the games begin...

Hi All,



Today I thought, "Why can't I have a blog?" I spend quite a bit of time that I shouldn't reading other blogs. I envy these bloggers as having a means to share with others their good times and bad, accomplishments, life events, opinions on politics, fashion, child rearing...Hey, life! Life is so fleeting so I might as well try and catch a few moments here and there, put em in my pocket and save em for a rainy, bloggy day! I am over a thousand miles away from any family, I don't make time to email updates or send letters. This is the answer...a way to communicate with each one of them and it makes me feel better about myself, as horrible as that may sound, or maybe it doesn't.



So, I start my new blog lovingly bestowed with the name that was created by two wonderful little people that live in my house. So Enjoy!

No comments: