Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Zona the beast and other rants...




Zona really needs some classes on proper doggy etiquette and manners. She really is quite bad. I caught her the act of destroying my tennis shoes and had to take a quick shot...sorry the pictures are so bad!
Here you can see the damage/evidence hanging above her head...bad dog! She's so lucky she's cute!
So, today I got word from the community college that the degree I was interested in pursuing (radiology) has a waiting list 4 years long! So, I think I've settled on dental hygiene...the wait time is a 2 years less...oh, how I wish I would of finished school, oh 11 years ago.
The kiddos are anxiously awaiting the end of their school year and the beginning of their summer vacation....only 2 more days! I know they are excited to visit family in Florida...but a month?? I know I will be ready for them to come back way before it's time!
Speaking of anxiously awaiting....I should be receiving some goodies from The Black Apple another Artist selling some stuff on Etsy. These are such adorable Etsy shops, Emily is so talented and so so creative. I also very addicted to her blog. Once I figure out how to post links to blogs I like, I will share. Lately I've been very interested in plush, and the gal at LookWhatICanDo has some fantastic plushies...they are so simple but so unique, and the fabric she uses is gorgeous. In addition to these goodies, Patrick got a message from an old friend he used to know in his church group...she's an artist and also has an Etsy shop...here is her link ...We really like her work so we purchased a couple prints. Can't wait to receive them!
Well, that's it for today...better go rescue Ethan's baseball from certain death......Zona!!!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: